Sunday, July 10, 2016

TREND 101: ESPADRILLES

photos via pinterest
So I am thinking about starting this new thing on here all about fashion trends because I saw on Pinterest the other day a vintage magazine article from the 60s about espadrilles and it really is true how fashion continuously recycles. I find it really interesting how the same trends come back but it always seems like some new phenomenon. I love fashion because of that. I want to keep posting these so then a year or even years from now you all can look back and see how much fashion has changed. I also created a little wishlist featuring all Soludos shoes below which you all should check out. This is not sponsored or anything but I came across this brand months ago and am crazy about it. My favorite are probably the winky ones, I don't how I would style them but they are the cutest things.

trend 101


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.