Saturday, June 25, 2016

NYC VIBES

Completely in love with this look especially the glasses. I might even put this together and take some photos in it, so please do not be alarmed if you see this same look in a few days. I am so excited to finally get to New York, I feel like New York is a whole new world. You can where what you want when you want and no one gives a f***k. Its amazing to me because where I live now is completely the opposite. If you don't step out in the normal suburban attire rather than a flood of compliments you get stares and looks. So many times I have finally gotten the courage to wear what I want and feel confident in it but am eventually defeated and change in the bathroom stall about mid day. During summer I definitely do not care at all, but at school its like entering a war zone. Maybe I just think way too much ( actually scratch that I know I think way too much) but it really sucks being in a place where creativity and fashion isn't appreciated as much as it should be.



nyc strolling


I hope you lovelies are enjoying your summer so far and stay tuned for more posts these next few months. I cannot wait to share more personal posts. Thank you all so much for reading and coming back, it means the  to me.
♡ E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.