Monday, June 20, 2016

SUMMER IN THE HAMPTONS

Every since watching Royal Pains I have been obsessed with the Hamptons. I am taking a week long trip to New York this Sunday (don't worry lots of pictures will be posted) and although I won't be anywhere near the Hamptons it kinda inspired me to create this little outfit. I am thinking of finally taking some pictures of my personal style rather than these, I know a lot of you guys love this style so I won't completely abandon it but I definitely have developed a new interest in photography this past year so hopefully I can get some pictures up on the blog soon.





Since I am driving up to New York, it made me think of all the music I am going to have to listen to on the long car ride there. I think I made a playlist last year for summer and you lovelies went crazy so I thought I would bring it back (summer'16 playlist) . Keep checking back on it because I will be adding tons more on there. 'Never Be like You' and 'Let Me Love You' are probably my favorites. Please comment your favorite summer songs old or new, I love finding new music and artists.


♡ E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.