Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TAKE ME TO THE BEACH

I took a trip earlier this year out to LA and it made me realize how much I really love the beach. Its honestly one of those places that is amazing with your favorite people and just as amazing when you go alone. I live no where near a beach but I am hoping this summer I can find a way to spend a weekend in a cute hotel near a beachfront. This is just a little inspiration to get you excited for summer. I have less than a week of school left and making this made me super excited to finally get out. Also check out Tatcha blotting papers, my mom got them and they look ridiculously huge and are wayy overpriced but they work like a gem. And last but not least my all time favorite perfume by Chlo, it honestly never gets old and the bottle is so cute.

summer '16 inspo

♡ E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.