Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ALONE BUT NOT LONELY

My junior year of high school is finally ending. I know its been like a million years since I last wrote on here but I have some amazing stuff coming out this summer and I am so excited for you guys to see it. So pretty much these last few weeks have consisted of finals, stress, and an interesting development in my so-called love life. As you all know that part of my life is pretty uneventful and for the longest time I was kinda upset about it? I wouldn't even call it being upset or even frustrated at that, it was more of a "Its summer time where is my amazing bf at??" This way of thinking obviously back fired and and yes Emily Elizabeth is still single. I mean sometimes I swear I feel like a woman in my late forties with a mother that continuously sets me up on blind dates, but the reality is I'm not even old enough to vote. I think we get caught up in the pressure to be in a "relationship" in high school because it feels like everyone else is. I am in a much better place right now and I really want to focus on this blog because its my baby and I have had this amazing idea in my head of what it could become for so long and I am so happy that you all still come back. I think my goal this summer is to make all my ideas for this blog come to life and just find my creative zen once again.

Thank you thank you thank you, if I don't tell you all enough please know Anonymously Chic would not be what it is without you lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.