Saturday, March 31, 2018

MOVING SUCKS BUT DECORATING DOESNT

Ok first of ALL divorce sucks because for me it means moving and thats really a lot of effort on my part. I mean it sucks for other reasons too i guess but like this moving part is pretty bad. One silver lining of my parents divorce is that I get a brand new room, like a blank slate just for me. Its really nice since my old room has been with me since I was 4, so maybe a new clean empty room will be liberating. This kinda sounds fake as I'm writing it.. but like I really gotta find the joy in these little victories as of late so just go along with it. Now this post is partly for myself as a way to have a giant mood board for my room and get inspiration, but I figured some of you beautiful people out there may also find it inspiring or helpful too sooo here we are.
Also before I get to the pretty pictures let me know if anyone has tips or anything about parents getting divorced! (*exclamation point to make it sound less needy and depressing*). All my social media is @emyelizabethh so you can dm me on instagram or twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.