Friday, August 26, 2016

THE COOLEST TOPS FOR FALL 2016 ALL UNDER $50


Well thats it folks. Summer is officially ending. I mean you think I would have realized it sooner seeing as August is pretty much over, but nope of course not. It just actually hit me when I noticed that my first day back to school is monday... as in next monday as in this is my last weekend of freedom. Anyway, I am trying to stay positive about summer being over. The only good thing about this is that Fall can finally commence, meaning fall fashion. In the spirit of positivity, I thought it would be good to get you all inspired with some amazing sweaters. I have been looking online with similar articles about really cute fall styles but they clearly do not understand the definition of "affordable". When did $75 for one shirt become affordable?? Please let me know because maybe I am just out of the loop, its possible.. unlikely..but still possible. Anyway here are just a few that I have been pining over, and are actually affordable. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.