Saturday, July 30, 2016

MOVIES TO WATCH WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND THIS SUMMER

   photos via they all hate us + pinterest
So I am currently sitting here missing my best friends who have moved yet again and left me, forcing me to hang out with my B list friends. I know it sounds horrible but lets be real we all have those friends that are amazing and we love them so much, but still only reign #2 on the friend list you know? Anyway I should probably stop discussing my up until now unspoken friendship hierarchy, before one of them reads this. I am missing them, especially this time of year. Summer and Winter were pretty much made for relationships. There's so much time and cute things to do, and who better to do it with than your best friend (or a really cute guy, either way)



7 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. 123movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another disadvantage for people that like to watch absolutely free movies on 123movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While all of a filmmakers movies could possibly be different from one another. Learn about 123 movies on rainierlandunblocked.net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stream Movies Reddit - the Conspiracy In any event, you wish to set your green screen footage on the center of the 3 timeline tracks. For more details, go here 123 movie.

    ReplyDelete

  5. There's no fee involved with watching the video on the site on solarmovie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're able to choose any old movie to receive details about. More information on xmovies8 free on www.xmovies8free.net.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Downloading movies on the Internet is a totally free amenity which can be carried out by merely putting a minimal quantity of effort into an internet search engine. You can find more details on watchmoviesonlinehdfree on the website.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.