Thursday, October 29, 2015

8 CAMEL COATS THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK

8 CAMEL COATS THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK





If you haven't noticed yet then let me be the first to inform you of this new camel coat obsession this fall/winter. I have seen dozens of celebrities and fashion bloggers everywhere with these coats. But I finally realized that their coats look oh so chic yes because of the style, structure, and color... but the 4-6 figure price tag also makes a big difference. I am lazy if you guys didn't already know, which basically means I rely on the "off-duty model" style tactic. It involves a lot of staple pieces that are really chic but also super simple. This coat has to be one of those staples, because honestly if you wore a band tee, jeans, some nike sneakers, with a camel coat like the ones above, I guarantee people will think you put immense amounts of effort into it and also they will most likely complement you on your amazing fashion sense.

I say all this to pretty much let you lovelies in on my secret finds and stores that wont cost you your whole paycheck. And if you are like me, and your paycheck isn't quite on the level to be dropping hundreds of dollars on a coat then this post and honestly, this blog is perfect for you.  Nevertheless having great style shouldn't have to mean surviving on ramen for a month.. unless you are investing in something as amazing as a Celine bag, then its probably okay. (im pretty sure..)

♡ E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts...

FOLLOWERS.